We’re going though a lot together, and this week we wanted to sit down with the community for a check-in. How are you doing, how are you coping? Peter and Quinton talked with a couple community members – including the first official appearance of our producer Susan_Sprinkle!
- PomCon, the fan run convention that celebrates all things Final Fantasy has been canceled.
- Facebook is releasing a dedicated gaming app.
- Out of left field XCOM getting a spinoff next week $10 entry.
- Crysis Remastered another surprise. To bring Ray Tracing and higher resolutions. But can we run it?
- Pope Simulator is a game… so if you have nothing to do you can be Pope.
- PS4 is offering free games for its stay at home initiative. Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection and Journey a game both hosts adore.
- Rockstar changes Crunch Culture as GTA 6 ramps up.
- Henry Cavil (Star of The Witcher) is spending his lock down painting Warhammer figures.
- Join Flattus’ World of Warcraft guild! Ysera server, horde faction. Friends of the show, Chille and Paul from MoogleGoRound, and upcoming MR guest Talan Broadbent are members!
Meowth900’s beautiful pup!