Join Peter & Quinton as they talk through various news and topics around the community. What did we discuss? Who knows! But you don’t want to miss it. Probably.
- People have a lot of free time. Man files a lawsuit against Xbox because of a faulty controller.
- Pokemon Go is trying to get people to keep playing even though they’re stuck inside. 1 coin gift boxes, remote raid passes, throwback challenges.
- Dragon Quest XI and Final Fantasy 12 both half off on Steam for the StayAtHome&Play Bundle for Charity
- Last of Us Part II spoilers are out there and people are bummed. 🙁
- Ubisoft is giving away Assassin’s Creed 2, Child of Light, and Rayman Legends! So stay inside and play games! 😀
- Geoff Keighly (Host and creator of The Video Game Awards) is hosting his own E3 Replacement and it will run all Summer Long. Called Summer Game Fest it will go from May-August 2020!
- Peter’s WoW guild, War Party, is looking for more members. Make or move your horde character to the Ysera server and come play!
- Happy Birthday to community member Meowth900!
- Peter and Chille are collaborating on a new podcasting project called SoundBites. It will be a snack sized podcast that will be showing up in the MR and MoogleGoRound feeds very soon
- Community member AutumnalBlake submitted an awesome music theory analysis on the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Mako reactor music.